Monday, April 9, 2018

Tuesday Tales - Cart



Welcome! This week's word prompt is "cart". Click on the author's name to go to their blog. Don't forget to come back and visit them all. 
Thanks for stopping by.


V.L. Locey (MM Hockey Romance)  
There stood a young man in a Railers hoodie with brown eyes and a mouth that poets would write sonnets about. 

Chrys N. Jay (Contemporary Romance Short Story)
“Who needs some help and what are you volunteering me for?”

Tricia Andersen (Paranormal/Greek god Romance)
He fought the urge to chase after her, to rip her a new one in front of her new temple and her new worshippers.

Jean Joachim (Romance)  
Lizzie had been curious about sex. She’d been ready for some time before Nick came along.

Susanne Matthews (Historical Romance)
"Six months ago, if you’d told me I would be entrusting my life to a Mohawk scout, I would’ve called you crazy, but I can’t think of another man I would want at my back for this."

Jillian Chantal (Regency)
They made quick work of getting the prisoners loaded as well as the dead 
men. 

Flossie Benton Rogers (Paranormal Fantasy Romance)
It’s not like she needed new lingerie anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment