Monday, October 16, 2017

Tuesday Tales- Truck

Welcome to Tuesday Tales. Our word prompt is "truck". Click on the author's name to go to their blog. Please return and read all the wonderful stories by the authors in this talented group. Thank you for stopping by. 






Trisha Faye (Historical Fiction)


“Broke his arm. After all the fighting he’d seen, it wasn’t a bullet that put him out of commission, it was a bone breaking.”


V.L. Locey (MM Hockey Romance)

His beautiful face was inches from mine, his nose a breath from my whiskery cheek.


JillianChantal (thriller)

She was angry and I didn’t blame her.


Susanne Matthews (Women's Fiction) 

"Besides, I have you, the girl I love more than anything. What else could I possibly wish for?"


Tricia Anderson (paranormal/Greek god romance)

“Yes, you were amazing in bed. But if you remember correctly, I belong to another man.”



 Flossie Benton Rogers (Light paranormal)



“I suppose you made payment for that bit of foolishness?”





No comments:

Post a Comment