Monday, January 26, 2015

Tuesday Tales - 14 Authors Writing to the Prompt "Stutter"

      

Welcome to Tuesday Tales! 
Click on the writer's name to go to their blog and read their story. Don't forget to come back and enjoy all the stories here.
Thank you for coming.


Sarah Cass (Contemporary Holiday Romance)
"My dad will face battle, but cowers in fear at the thought of asking out a woman. He’ll flirt, but date?"

Mary Terrani (Urban Fantasy)
“I gave you your soul back do you really want to piss me off and see what else I can do?”

V.L. Locey (Multicultural Romance)
 I didn`t know what to say to open up a conversation that wouldn`t lead us back to the ugliness of racism. 

Iris Blobel (Contemporary Romance)
"What happened Connor? I mean it sounds like someone erased all your memory from your childhood." 

Jean Joachim (Contemporary Romance)
“You want to be a seamstress? A sewer? A dressmaker? What are you nuts?”

Morgan Wyatt (Contemporary Romance) 
 Smoke snaked out from under her hood. Never a good sign. 

Joselyn Vaughn (Romantic Comedy)
The difficulty of reaching the refrigerator with the bulky cast on her foot would have to be contemplated later, preferably without an audience.

Trisha Faye  (Contemporary Romance)
“No. Just me, myself, and I. No helpers. No wife.” Izzy laughed and his eyes twinkled as he replied. “Why? You know anyone willing to apply?”

Flossie Benton Rogers (Paranormal Romance)
He grunted as the opinionated feline immediately leapt up onto the bed.

Ursula Renee (Historical)
The thunderous sound of soft-soles shoes slapping against the linoleum broke the silence. Georgia sat up and listened; her hopes rising as each step grew louder.

Jillian Chantal (Contemporary)

“I thought you said she was trouble.”

Kathleen Ball (Historical Western Romance)
“What in tarnation are you talking about? You must have done something pretty awful to be banned from the wagon train.”

Davee Jones (Contemporary Adult Romance) The Fantasy Leagues series Book 3 entitled, Personal Fouls
"I’m more of a man now that my legs feel nothing.”

Tricia Andersen (Steampunk Romance)
It had been two weeks without word from Edgar and they spent every moment they could making love.  But in the depths of the night Gideon would sneak away from their bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment