Monday, November 24, 2014

TUESDAY TALES - WRITERS CREATING STORIES TO THE PROMPT "STUFFED"

Welcome! Thanks for coming. Please click on the author's name to go to their blog. Don't forget to return and read other wonderful writers' works. 
JEAN JOACHIM (Sports Romance) 
“Twenty grand?”
“It’s your money, Buddy. You’ve it.”
 
V. L. LOCEY (Multicultural Romance)
“Here I thought you were tidying up the erotica section, not taking notes.”

MORGAN K. WYATT (Contemporary Romance)
"The only reason a man pretends to be your friend is to start a romantic relationship. I can see their reasoning.”

IRIS BLOBEL (Contemporary Romance)
With friends like Emily, who still remembered his kiss, or Ethan, who apparently looked forward to seeing him again after all these years.


JILLIAN CHANTAL (Contemporary)
“May I have five minutes of your time?”


ELIZABETH BLACK (Sweet Romance)

We sat down with the children at a small, rickety table for Thanksgiving dinner.
"Mom, I'm 29. Why do I still have to sit at the kid's table?”


TRISHA FAYE (Non-fiction/Inspirational)
The problem lies, not in in technology or advances and changes in our world, but in always striving for something else – be it newer, bigger, fancier, or just plain different.


TRICIA ANDERSEN (Steampunk Romance)
“I am.  These men killed Sophia, my wife.  My sweet, I love you more than I ever did her and she possessed my heart.  If they took your life it would end mine.  Do you understand?”


FLOSSIE BENTON ROGERS (Vintage Romance)
“Mama, will Daddy still know me?”

No comments:

Post a Comment