Tuesday, October 14, 2014

TUESDAY TALES - 13 WRITERS WRITING TO THE PROMPT "LETTER"

Welcome to Tuesday Tales! Click on the writer's name to go to their blog and read their story. Don't forget to come back and enjoy all the stories here. Thank you for coming.

JEAN JOACHIM (Holiday Romance)
At nine o’clock, Santa’s Thrift Shop was empty, except for Giselle and her pug, Charlie.

TRISHA FAYE (Contemporary Romance)
A little eye candy now and then was one thing. But today she wasn't in the mood to deal with Mr. Non-Sentimental.
 
JILLIAN CHANTAL (Contemporary)
“I have a gun and I know karate. I’ll be fine.”

SHERRY GLOAG (Romantic Suspense) 
The pink and purple print of the letters morphed into the wry smile he’d been trying to evade. The thought of kissing his rescuer may not be sensible but it sure chased the chill out his bones.
 
ELIZABETH BLACK (Romance - sweet)
I woke up just after dawn to find Eric was not in bed. Curious, I got up and put on my kimono.

IRIS BLOBEL (Contemporary Romance)  
Emily placed her hand on her chest and with exaggeration replied, “Oh, I remember. I was heartbroken for days.”

Connor cocked a brow. “Days?”

DAVEE JONES (Contemporary Adult Romance)
Game of Inches
Then, I saw it. The Letter. It was on the mantle. I reached out, touching it gingerly, I drew my hand back fast.

JAMIE SALISBURY (Contemporary Romance) 
We've had a marvelous time, the two of us. In spite of the breezy cold weather, we've managed to hold up inside and relax.
 
 MORGAN WYATT (Contemporary Romance/Cougar)
Exposed
 I never meant you couldn’t hold your liquor. Want me to write you a letter of recommendation as far as your liquor holding abilities go?

TRICIA ANDERSEN (Steampunk Romance)
There was nothing more beautiful in the world than Gideon with
nothing on. The vision was breathtaking. And tonight it is mine. 

STEFAN ELLERY (Thriller)
John smirked, he killed another he shouldn't have.

SARAH CASS (Historical Paranormal) 
“Jasper,” she spoke in a whisper knowing his sharp ears would hear. “How long are Werewolves memories?” 

V. L. LOCEY (Multicultural Romance)
Ever since hearing Jonah relay a Seneca legend about a magical bear Rhett was bruin obsessed. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment