Monday, April 21, 2014

PICTURE PROMPT THIS WEEK!


Welcome to Tuesday Tales. This is the picture we're writing to this week. Each writer is limited to only 300 words, more or less. Click on the writer's name to get to their story. Please return and read the rest of our stories. Thank you for coming!
JEAN JOACHIM (Western Romance)
Kay pulled the car off the road onto the shoulder. Risa opened the door and threw her backpack out onto the scruffy grass.
SARAH CASS (Historical Romance)
 “I’m not ashamed of what I am, certainly not of where I came from. I liked growing up here."
TRISHA FAYE (Contemporary Fiction)
“Oh hell no! Not my cats,” she muttered, more to herself than to the free spirit of the skies.
V. L. LOCEY  (M/M Historical)
They were the most gloriously stupid men I had ever met. 
JILLIAN CHANTAL (Contemporary)
What was left of it anyway after showing up in what had to be the fanciest hotel in Pensacola looking like some sort of refugee.
IRIS BLOBEL(Sports Romance)
“C’mon princess. I make you some hot chocolate as well.”
She stood and saw Oliver come over. “Please don’t tell him,” she whispered. 
MORGAN K. WYATT (Contemporary Romance)
The Inheritance
 “Do you think I don’t know how to use my own body? “
STEFAN ELLERY (Sci Fi)
This wasn't the best way to spend a weekend, digging a hole in the ground and burying a father who had died fifteen years earlier. The scenery makes it bearable , snowy mountains reaching into the skies.
DAVEE JONES (YA Contemporary)
Finding Love in a Black Lagoon
"Caleb hit the road with thoughts running rampant in misguided directions."

No comments:

Post a Comment