Monday, January 6, 2014

TUESDAY TALES, 12 WRITERS WRITING TO THE PROMPT "TOES"

Welcome back! Happy 2014! The Tuesday Tales writers are all refreshed and ready to go for the new year. We are delighted to see you return. Please click on the name of the writer to go to their blog. Please return to read the short stories of others. Our word prompt this week is TOES. 
JEAN JOACHIM (Contemporary)
It was midnight. They crept along the dock silently, hoping not to wake up anyone in the houses hugging the small lake.
JILLIAN CHANTAL (20th Century Historical)
“What’s a little blood between friends?” 
TRICIA ANDERSEN (Steampunk Romance) 
"Don't you worry.  When I am paid for the humidor, I am using the money to buy an airship ticket.  I am getting the hell out of England."
V.L. LOCEY (M/M Historical Western) 
My chest brushed his left arm. A spark of lust snapped along my spine.
SARAH CASS (Historical Paranormal Romance) 
If anything, it was another wolf, and definitely a she. She lay face down on the riverbank—stark naked and soaking wet from her head down to her toes.
SHERRY GLOAG (Romantic Suspense)
Jake’d never heard a sibling scream at him to run. As she had.
LINDSAY DOWNS (Regency Romance) 
“I’ll only be a few minutes as I’d like to give Rose a little brushing. I’ll make sure the doors are closed when I leave so you may go.”
TRISHA FAYE (Historical Fiction)
Mae skipped to the corner of Leadora and stopped. She called back to Helen who was lagging behind, “Hurry up slowpoke.” 
IRIS BLOBEL (Sports Romance)
The doorbell rang again and Oliver said in a low voice, "While you're up, could you get this for me?" 
STEFAN ELLERY (Sci Fi)
Paul and Silf were led out of the dome by Kai, Kai kept silent and neither he or Silf felt like saying anything. Paul just wanted off this planet, so he could find a place to breath.
DAVEE JONES (Erotic Romance)
Psyche's tiny feet landed on the center of a sturdy oak table. I couldn't even make out her miniscule toes." 
TAI VICARI (Thriller)
She couldn't find it in her to turn to face her. She came too far to be exposed now. She wouldn't let anyone get in her way from getting the revenge she so justly deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment