Monday, April 29, 2013

TUESDAY TALES - 12 WRITERS WRITING TO THE PROMPT "YELLOW"

Welcome! We're writing stories around the word, "yellow" today. Click on the name of the writer to go to their blog. Then return to us to read more! Thanks for stopping by.
JEAN JOACHIM (Contemporary Romance)
    "The Rescued Heart"
The judge tapped on his desk with his yellow pencil. “Gentlemen, please control your clients. This trial has become a circus. 
SHERRY GLOAG (Romantic Suspense)
“She told me the father wanted to remain in his hometown and refused to travel with her when she wanted to return to the States. So she brought the child back with her and dumped it on me and then within the week disappeared again.”
TRICIA ANDERSEN (Medieval Fantasy Romance)
“You are going to war.”   He sighed.  “Most likely, yes.  We are going to war.” 
SARAH CASS (Urban Fantasy)
 “Rise, Child.  You are not their inferior.” My father spoke with warmth and pride I hadn’t heard in years. “They are yours. I hadn’t quite realized what you’re capable of.”
IRIS BLOBEL (Aussie Romance)
When Katie opened the door, Ty leaned against the doorjamb, his arms crossed over his chest.
“The maker of my green tea has finally arrived.”
V.L. LOCEY (Romantic Comedy)
“I am taking offense to all of this!” I snapped and shot to my feet. “Can we please speak as if this were not a locker room?!” I railed.
LINDSAY DOWNS (Romantic Fantasy)
Hidden moderately in the shadows she watched as the crowd started to form and was happy when some of the villagers recognized, nodded to her but did not bow to their knee, which she returned.
KAREN CINO (Contemporary Romance)
Pia took a deep breath.  This was due or die. 
ROSALIND NAZILLI (Fiction - rated R)
Mustafa followed her lead, stepped out of his pants and stood gloriously naked before her in the moonlight.
STEFAN ELLERY (Sci Fi)
Silf went back to the pilot's, the view to space was covered by the scavengers, Silf’s face harden. “Sit down and hold on.”  
ELIZABETH BLACK (Romantic Comedy)
I hate the color yellow because it's so damned sunny and cheerful. That's what it looks like outside - so fucking happy I just want to crawl under my blankets and die. 
TAINA VICARI (Fantasy)
Slowly Sabrina rounded the street corner. She had sensed him for quite some time. Following her since China.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool. I love it. What a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all did a fabulous job AGAIN! I truly appreciate how diverse all our stories are. So many worlds all connected by a single word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome group.. everyone is so supportive...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't leave a comment for Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete